Saturday 6 December 2014

A Gift of Cragganmore

Good turnout for Ellon's men's breakfast this morning. Twenty guys turned up,  I think to make sure I was really leaving. Still, they said some kind things and gave me a bottle of Cragganmore 12 year old whisky which is one of my Speyside favourites. And a set of six Royal Scot crystal glasses and a flower vase/decanter. They knew it was my favourite because, on a journey to Aviemore - to work on the Speyside Railway- with David we passed the sign to the distillery and I made some comment or other. So thank you David Crosley. We celebrated informal communion. I'll miss our monthly Saturday mornings, although I won't miss getting up so early! Great laughs, shared sadness, mutual support and prayer. 


How many beards can you spot?

2 comments: